PAT'S VS GENO'S This time I'm one step ahead of Guy

I know that Guy hasn't made it to Geno's and Pat's in Philly yet, but I don't have anywhere else to post my experence, and heck, what's the point in writing a blog if I can't allow myself some leeway.

I've been to both Geno's Steaks and Pat's King of Steaks several times, and each time had a great experience.  Though the locals have started to shun the corner of East Passyunk Avenue and South 9th Street due to the recent cult-like attraction, there's still nothing like the original(s).

On a recent business trip I learned that a few of my bro-workers hadn't been to eight P's or G's, so one evening we decided to remedy that situation. 



Geno's Steaks
1219 South 9th Street
Philadelphia, PA 19147-5005
(215) 389-0659www.genosteaks.com


Pat's King of Steaks
1237 East Passyunk Avenue
Philadelphia, PA 19147-5060
(215) 468-1547www.patskingofsteaks.com


No comments:

Post a Comment