Sonny's Famous Steak Hoagies,

I was in such a hurry to get in, grab lunch, and get out that I didn't bother to snap a pic of Sonny's.  The video below tells most of the story, but what it doesn't say is how tiny this Dive is.  That aside, the sub, or hoagie, or cheese steak, or whatever you call it was a strong 7.5 on my cheese steak scale.  The servers were polite and despite a line that went out the door and a dining room that was packed, they were thoughtful enough to hand me my Coke as I waited for my order, and then remembered to offer to top it off before I left.  Sonny's is in the middle of a residential area in a small strip mall that runs down a side street along side a larger strip mall.  I don;t know how many in the joint were there due to DD&D, but the local Seminole Indian population was well represented.  A very good find indeed.

Sonny's Famous Steak Hoagies
1857 NW 66TH Ave
Hollywood, FL 33024
http://www.sonnysfamoussteakhogies.com

No comments:

Post a Comment